by Johnny Cash on November 01, 2016
PART 2: 6 new ways to accelerate your cash outs
In the last post, we discussed a new way for you to accelerate your cash outs.
This new way is called: CAMCO (Coaching Accelerated Matured Cash Out).
To earn an CAMCO, you become a success coach.
Well, in that last post, I promised that we would discuss six (6) new types of AMCOs…
… so today, let’s discuss the 2nd type – which we will call TAMCO: Teaching AMCO.
As you may remember, in the last post we discussed that the number one barrier in front of new empowr citizens is the learning curve.
empowr, like any economy, is complex. It has many parts to learn about.
So, we decided that a good use of AMCOs would be to find new ways to help educate our newest empowr citizens…
… which is why the first new AMCO is dedicated to success coaches.
But what about normal, everyday citizens (not just success coaches) helping out new citizens?
Wouldn’t it be nice if we could reward normal, everyday citizens to help newbies?
Well, that’s what the new TAMCO will be all about.
Here’s how it works:
- If you are fairly successful on empowr, at the end of the month you may be randomly selected to receive a TAMCO.
If you’re not selected this month, don’t worry; you could be selected next month.
- If you are selected, a feed story will be automatically published all around the community and on your own profile…
… featuring YOU…
… letting people know that you are successful…
… showing them proof of your success…
… and if they choose to, they can ask you questions using the comments section of that feed story.
- If you are (randomly) chosen, your AMCO will be automatically and instantly increased by 15% – as the empowr community’s way of saying Thank You for your help in educating your fellow new citizens.
This will be done on the honor system.
In other words, we trust that you want to help our new citizens learn, and will work to help them learn.
And guess what?
- The more you help others, the higher the likelihood that you’ll be chosen for a TAMCO again next month.
- And the less you help others, the less likely that you’ll be to be chosen next month.
Both the quality and the speed of your responses will be measured, much like we do with the success coaches, as discussed a few days ago.
- If you would rather not be chosen for a TAMCO, simply visit your Account settingsthen click “Manage privacy settings” and near the very bottom, click OFF the check box to turn it off:
And that’s it!
By randomly choosing some of our successful citizens…
… and rewarding them ahead of time with a Teaching AMCO (equal to 15% of their current AMCO – added directly into their AMCO)…
… and then increasing the chances that they’ll be selected again next month if they are using the comments section of the feed story to successfully help others….
…. we are opening up a new way for our newest citizens to learn…
… and also a new way for our most successful citizens to share their knowledge and be rewarded instantly.
In my next post, we’ll be discussing a third new AMCO type that the engineers have been building for you.
Any questions? We’re here for you.
PS: Your AMCO for October is coming to you near the end of this week — on Oct. 3rd or 4th.
- Full month: We want to ensure that everyone has a chance for their Oct 31st to end, and get credit for hitting their Daily Goals on the 31st.
Remember, for some people, it’s still Oct. 31st right now.
- Quality control: We want to ensure that the empowr engineers team have more time to test, test and then retest…
… to ensure nothing goes wrong, so that last month’s issue is less likely to happen.
In future months (starting in December) please allow for 7 days after the month ends, for your AMCOs to be processed and delivered to you accurately. Thank you for your understanding.
Earn by linking to this post. (How?)
Copy the URL for this post
by Brian C Woosley on October 29, 2016
As we discussed in a recent post, we have been working to make the marketplace moderation process quick and efficient, while at the same time ensuring that only the best quality listings are approved for sale.
Effective immediately, listings are being moderated by your own Success Coach first in order to ensure:
- every listing is moderated within 24 hours
- you have the opportunity to communicate directly with your Success Coach about why your listings are approved or rejected as they are moderated.
There is still some confusion surrounding moderation process so let’s address your concerns and areas of confusion:
Understanding the reason why your listings may be rejected
The marketplace guidelines are available for you to review at any time. The following reasons are why most listings are often rejected:
- E-content that is not listed as Premium Blog (including photos, recipes, blogs, wallpapers)
- Food and beverages (you must have the food and beverage information listed, including the expiration date)
- Dietary supplements and medicinal items
- Affiliate marketing links and information
- Animal and wildlife products
- Used or opened cosmetics
- Adult content
- Counterfeit currency or stamps
- Delivery or Shipping Cost is greater than the price of product or service
For those of you that have experienced listings that have been rejected without reason, you should now be able to communicate directly with your Success Coach after all moderations to resolve any confusion that you may have.
If for whatever reason you are not satisfied with your coach’s answers, you can select a new coach at any time to find the coach that works best for you.
Some best listing practices to ensure your listings are approved:
Your item should always have a relevant photo that clearly identifies the item. If you look at the photo and have any doubt about what the item is, you should choose a new photo.
Product description: Moderators review this section to make sure that the item is properly described.
- What service are you selling? How is the product used? Is there anything that the buyer should know prior to deciding they want to purchase the item? What is the size of the item? What is its condition?
- If you are leaving one-word descriptions, or have a complicated item with no description, you are not properly describing the listing.
- Leave any shipping details for the item in the “Shipping Details” section
- You should always include information in the “Shipping Details” section. These shipping details should include:
- Your shipping method (examples include USPS, Or DHL, Or FedEx). This is absolutely required.
- Some other suggestions and tips for creating your “Shipping Details” include:
- The shipping duration (how long will shipping take?)
- You should not list a different shipping cost here than what your item has listed as its shipping cost.
- You should not add that the buyer needs to pay additional shipping costs after they purchase your item (again, you should establish your shipping costs when you list your item, not AFTER the sale has occurred)
- If you have chosen to ship to a certain country when you created your listing, any shipping details should match up. (i.e don’t say you ship worldwide, and then in your shipping details say you only ship to Germany).
- For international shipping, it is helpful for the buyer to know that there may be an import charges. Add this to the shipping details.
Pricing your listing:
- Always be sure that your item, and it’s shipping cost, are reasonable.
- Do you need help calculating appropriate shipping costs in US dollars? Use google shipping calculator for help.
- Items that are unreasonably priced or with unreasonable shipping costs (shipping cost listed as $100 for a keychain? Not reasonable!)
I hope this post has been helpful. By following the above guidelines, your listings have a much higher likelihood of being approved so yiu can hit your Daily Goals– which is what all of us want you to achieve in the end.
Thank you everyone for your constant feedback, as it helps us improve the marketplace as quickly as possible.
And remember, if 9 or 10 out of your most recent 10 listings were approved, your next listing will be published instantly.
Do you have more questions? Just ask us! We’re here to help.